Corsair Vengeance Pro Series memory modules are designed for overclocking on the latest 3rd and 4th generation Intel® Core™ platforms, with eight-layer PCBs and ICs specially selected for performance potential. The aluminum heat spreaders provide superior temperature management and have the aggressive look you want in your gaming rig. XMP 1.3 profiles allow for automatic, reliable overclocking. They’re available in multiple colors to let you match your Vengeance Pro memory to your system’s color scheme.
As a bonus, they’re priced to deliver class-leading value, so you’ll have more room left in your system build budget.
– Each Vengeance Pro Series module is built from an eight-layer PCB and highly-screened memory ICs. The efficient heat spreader provides effective cooling to improve overclocking potential.
– The heat spreader doesn’t just allow Vengeance Pro Series to run better–the aggressive yet refined form factor looks great in showcase systems. The color accent clip lets you match your Vengeance Pro
Series memory to your system’s color scheme.
– Vengeance Pro Series memory is optimized for performance on the latest 3rd and 4th generation Intel® Core™ platforms. XMP 1.3 profile support makes stable overclocking easy and automatic.
– The Vengeance Pro Series module height is carefully designed to fit easily in most system while still providing ample cooling performance and that edgy look
– Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
– Packaged together immediately following system test
– Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.50V, at latency settings of 9-9-9-24 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards
– SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz
– XMP 9-9-9-24 values at 1600MHz, 1.50V
– 16384 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
– Two matched 8GB modules
– 100% tested at 1600MHz in Intel based motherboards
– Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
– Lifetime Warranty
– Haswell & Richland compatible