CORSAIR RM750x series power supplies are built with the highest quality components to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC. Using only Japanese 105°C capacitors, users can depend on an RM750x PSUs’ long life and reliability, backed by a ten-year warranty. Zero RPM Mode means an RM750x series PSU is virtually silent at low and medium loads, and even at maximum power, a low noise fan ensures quiet operation.
Fully modular cables make PC builds and upgrades easy, as you only need to install the cables your system requires. Quiet, efficient and dependable, an RM750x PSU has everything you need to power your high-performance PC for years to come.
– 80 PLUS Gold Certified: High efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
– Tuned for Low Noise Operation: A specially set fan curve ensures that, even at full load, fan noise is kept to a minimum.
– Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
– 100% All Japanese 105°C Capacitors: Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability.
– Fully Modular Cables: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
– Compact Size: A 160mm-long casing ensures an easy fit in almost all modern enthusiast PC cases.
– Ten-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
AC Input Rating 100-240V
Input Current 10A – 5A
Frequency 47 ~ 63 Hz
Max Load Max Output
+5Vsb 15 W
Total Power 750 W
– 1 x 24-pin ATX Cable
– 2 x EPS12V/ATX12V Cable (4+4)
– 4 x PCIe Cable (6+2)
– 9 x SATA
– 8 x Molex
– 1 x Floppy
– Warranty: 10yr