NZXT has teamed up with Bethesda to bring you the H700 in an all-new flavor. Introducing the H700 Nuka-Cola, straight from the masterminds at the Nuka-Cola Corporation. Featuring atomic flavors, battle worn aesthetics, and the renowned pin-up artwork that withstood the test of time. You can house your PC components in your very own Nuka-Cola machine. Available for a limited production only!
Zap your thirst for Nuka-Cola with the Nuka-Cola H700. Due to post-apocalyptic production difficulties, only 2,000 pieces of the H700 Nuka-Cola will be produced; each with a unique-numbered, limited-edition plaque and your very own Vault-Tec bobblehead figurine!
The H700 features all-steel construction, a full tempered-glass side panel, signature PSU shroud, and builder-friendly cable management to showcase your amazing build. Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a
new cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, on the back of the motherboard tray, for intuitive and easy wiring. We also upgraded our signature cable bar to be adjustable. The right panel is designed with a quick-release switch to enable fast and easy installation of new components and upgrades. The H700 series layout ensures you’ll enjoy building your PC as much as you enjoy gaming on it.
We simplified water-cooling installation: a top reversible drop-in bracket is designed for radiators up to 360mm, and integrated reservoir mounting for custom-loop systems. Four Aer F fans are included for optimal internal airflow. To preserve your system’s clean looks, front and PSU intakes are fully filtered.
Storage installation is a snap with three quick-release 2.5” SSD trays positioned on the PSU shroud. There are also two 2.5” steel trays behind the motherboard and two 3.5” drive cages below the shroud. This storage layout optimizes airflow and interior space for a clean-looking build.
– Dimensions: W: 230mm H: 522mm D: 494mm
– Material(s): SECC Steel and Tempered Glass
– Weight: 12.4kg
– Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and EATX(Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)
– I/O Ports: 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x Audio/Mic
– Filters: Front, PSU Intake
– Expansion Slots: 7
– Drive Bays: 2.5″ – 7, 3.5″ – 2+1
– Radiator Support: Front – 280mm or 360mm with Push/Pull, Top – 360mm or 280mm, Rear – 120mm
– Fan Support: Front – 3 x 120 / 2 x 140mm (3 Aer F120 Case Version Included), Top – 3 x 120 / 2 x 140mm, Rear – 1 x 120 / 1 x 140mm (1 Aer F140 Case Version Included)
– Fan Specs 120mm – Speed – 1200 ± 200 RPM, Airflow – 50.42 CFM, Noise – 28 dBA, Rifle Bearing
– Fan Specs 140mm – Speed – 1000 ± 200 RPM, Airflow – 68.95 CFM, Noise – 29 dBA, Rifle Bearing
– Cable Management: 18-22mm
– GPU Clearance: Up to 413mm
– CPU Cooler: Up to 185mm
– Front Radiator: 60mm
– Top Radiator: 30mm
– Reservoir & Pump – Up to 224mm (Along Cable Bar)
– Warranty: 2 Years
– Gross Weight: 15.7Kg
– Box Dimensions: 335 x 600 x 586mm