This bundle has been designed to help to cool your graphics card. The products are compatible with most Nvidia cards and up to RX 480 on the AMD side. Please check the compatibility list at the bottom.
The all-new Kraken Series features the most advanced controls ever to be included in an all-in-one liquid cooler. Through CAM’s software interface, users can fine-tune settings to ensure an optimal performance, even in the most intense gaming sessions. Everything, including the pump, radiator, and the fans, have been redesigned to bring you the greatest experience in liquid cooling, all backed by an industry-leading 6-year warranty.
Engineered For Performance
Kraken Series features a new pump that is both quieter and capable of displacing more liquid than previous generations. The enhanced design achieves superior cooling with efficiency while keeping acoustics to a minimum.
Master Your Control
The new Kraken enables independent tuning for the fan and pump performance. Through CAM’s intuitive designs and full software integration, the most precise and sophisticated controls can be made with ease.
Light Your Way
Customize the pump with the most advanced lighting effects. The Kraken Series includes numerous customizable presets and reactive modes to respond to changes in system conditions, such as temperatures and audio output.
All New Radiator Fans
The Aer P Series radiator fans are designed for liquid-cooling perfection. It features a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
Reinforced Extended Tubing
Fine nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing. As an added protective layer, it shields your Kraken cooler tubes from potential damage during handling.
– Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm): 175 x 143 x 30
– Material: Aluminum
– Weight: 890g
– Preset Modes: Fixed, Breathing, Fading, Pulse, Spectrum Wave, Marquee, Covering Marquee, Alternating, Loading, Heat Exchange,
— Reactive Modes: Smart and Audio
– Control Type: Software with CAM
Pump & Water Block
– Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm): 80 x 80 x 52.9
– Material: Copper, Plastic
– Variable Pump Speed: 1,600 – 2,800 ± 300 RPM
– Pump Control: Silent/Performance/Custom/Manual
– Length: 400mm
– Material: Ultra-low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
– Model: Aer P140 PWM Fan
– Quantity: 1 x 140mm
– Fan Modes: Silent/Performance/Custom/Manual
– Speed: 500-1,800 ± 300 RPM
– Noise: 21-38dBA
– Warranty: 6 Years
GPU Bracket Details
Quickly mount any Kraken Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit. It delivers a 40% increase in cooling capacity over stock cooling, and features a newly designed bracket with an easier installation process versus the Kraken G10. Plus, the G12 is compatible with more than 30 liquid coolers on the market.
– Supports the latest Kraken X42/X52/X62
– Convert GPU’s stock cooling to liquid cooling with 40% increase in cooling capacity
– Supports both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards–reference and non-reference design
– Compatible with over 30 liquid coolers and 40 different GPUs
– 92mm fan for active VRM cooling with space for aftermarket VRM heatsinks
– Dimensions: 201 x 113 x 32 mm
– Material(s): Steel and Plastic
-Weight: 282 g
– Fan Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 25 mm
– Fan Speed: 1,500 RPM
– Fan Connector: 3-pin
– Fan Bearing: Rifle Bearing
– Fan Rated Voltage: 12V DC, 0.18A, 2.16W
– Warranty: 2 years
Compatibility – Graphic Cards
Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760, 680, 670, 660Ti, 660, 580, 570
RX 480, 470, R9 390X*, 390*, 380X*, 380, 290X*, 290*, 285*, 280X*, 280*, 270X, 270, R7 370, HD7970*, 7950*, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830