CoolerMaster COSMOS C700P Black Edition
The COSMOS C700P Black Edition extends further than its matte black coating, comprised of internal and external improvements upon the original. The PSU Shroud, flat radiator brackets, fine mesh panels, cable cover system, and an extra rear panelare all included to advance the COSMOS’ modular origins. While the panels and bars exhibit a pitch-black theme, the curved tempered glass possesses a lighter tint in comparison to the original. Builds enjoy a panoramic view through the dual-curved tempered glass, utilizing an arsenal of accessories at hand.
– COSMOS C700P Black Edition: Advancements upon the original COSMOS C700P include the PSU Shroud, flat radiator brackets, fine mesh panels, cable cover system, and an extra rear panel—all housed in a matte black C700P.
– Highly Versatile Layout: The unique frame design supports a conventional, chimney, inverse layout, or a fully customized layout. The motherboard tray is also removable for installation outside of the chassis.
– Extensive Cable Cover System: The 3 included covers can be placed on either the M. Port or on the mid-plate, with the ability to mount SSD storage or a reservoir.
– Diverse Liquid Cooling Support: A flat radiator bracket design offers more versatility for liquid cooling with the ability to be mounted on the top, front, or bottom of the frame. The two included brackets can each support a 420mm radiator.
– Curved Tempered Glass Side Panel: A lightly-tinted tempered glass side panel, with two curved edges, offer a wide view of the system build.
– RGB Lighting Control & Sync Up: Control the RGB lighting system from the front I/O panel by switching lighting modes or by syncing the lighting system with the motherboard.
– Rich Connectivity: The advanced I/O panel features a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port, four additional USB 3.0 ports, a fan speed control button and an RGB control button.
– Product Name: COSMOS C700P Black Edition
– Exterior Colour: Black
– Materials: Steel, Tempered Glass
– Dimensions (L x W x H): 639 x 306 x 651mm
– Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, (E-ATX up to 12″ x 10.7″ may impact cable management options)
– Expansion Slots: 8
– Drive Bays: 1 x 5.25″, 4 x Combo 3.5″ / 2.5″, 4 x 2.5” SSD
– I/O Panel: 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB3.1 Gen2 Type C, 1 x3.5mm Audio Out Jack, 1 x 3.5mm Mic Jack, 1 xFan Speed Control Button, 1 x Lighting Control Button
– Pre-installed Fan(s): Front 2 x 140mm, Rear 1 x 140mm
– Top Fan Support: 120/140mm fan x 3
– Front Fan Support: 120/140mm fan x 3
– Rear Fan Support: 120/140mm fan x 1
– Bottom Fan Support: 120/140mm fan x 2 (bracket needed)
– Top Radiator Support: “120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, 420mm (remove ODD, maximum thickness clearance 70mm)
– Front Radiator Support: 120mm, 140mm 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, 420mm (remove ODD)
– Rear Radiator Support: 120mm, 140mm
– Bottom Radiator Support: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm
– CPU Cooler Clearance: 198mm
– Power Supply Clearance: 336mm
– Graphics Card Clearance: 490mm (without 3.5″ HDD BRK), 320mm (with 3.5″ HDD BRK)
– Dust Filters: Top, Front, Bottom
– Power Supply Support: Bottom mount, ATX PS2